|To book an appointment, call 905-777-9642 or e-mail Shanti. Appointments are offered on the following days:
Tuesdays, 4 pm and 5:30 pm
Wednesdays, 11:30 am
Thursdays, 11 am,12:30 pm, 8 pm
Fridays, 5:30 pm.
Alex works out of two locations, one being at Shanti Studio, and the other on the West Mountain.
|60 min||$80 plus HST|
- Transpersonal Life Coaching looks at the seen, unseen and the seer – the source of conscious and unconscious beliefs and programs that govern people’s lives. This leads to attachments, aversions, self absorption, stress, conflict, addictions and disease. Without the recognition of your transpersonal nature, you are denying the truth and wholeness of your existence.
- Alex uses the teachings of the Yoga Sutras as the base which helps to contain, support, understand and accept – thereby aligning with one’s reality. This process helps discover hidden points of view that often direct towards the internal resolution and therefore a more peaceful and calm state of mind.
- This approach advocates self-realization and freedom, sees the meaning and value of all things and the sacredness of the life journey, and without discounting suffering, finds comfort, a sense of belonging in the profound interconnection of all existence and a quiet sense of joyfulness.
- Alex trained as a Transpersonal Life Coach from 1994-1997 and was certified by the Transpersonal Therapy Centre in Toronto, ON. She received an Honours B.A. degree from York University, focusing on Creative Imagination based the teachings of Carl Jung and others. In addition, she has undergone through a number of personal growth courses, workshops, endlessly and courageously exploring this journey, both in Toronto and abroad. In the past 10 years her focus switched to yoga and its philosophical teachings. Her work holds lightness, playfulness and storytelling, creative approach and intuitive insight.
- Alex leads wilderness trips, with a strong component of yoga philosophy teachings, guided meditation, and transpersonal coaching.