220-hour Yoga Teacher Training (designation: RYT 200)
Class size is limited to 12 students.
The program takes place over 9 months. Next program begins October 4th, 2020.
Upon successful completion of this program you will receive an RYT-200 certificate and will be eligible to become a member of the Yoga Alliance.
This program has been approved by the Yoga Alliance and provides an opportunity for you to teach yoga worldwide.
Shanti Yoga Studio qualifies as an EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION and has been approved by the Minister of Employment and Social Development of the Income Tax Act. Students may claim their tuition and textbook fees. You will be issued a T2202a forms.
As a part of the program we will cover the following topics:
- Asana, Assisting and Teaching Methodologies
- Yoga Philosophy, Ethics and Lifestyle
- Yoga Anatomy and Physiology
- Understanding Energy: Prana, Chakras, and Major Nadis.
- A deep look at yourself, your triggers and your current challenges in life
- In order to gain experience, assisting opportunities will be presented, as well as supervised teaching opportunities.
During the program we will meet one Sunday each month from 12:30-6:30 pm. We will also meet every Wednesday evening, from 7:00-9:30 pm. You are required to attend at least one studio yoga class a week. You are welcome to come to as many studio classes as your times allows. You are also encouraged to join the meditation and yoga philosophy class. All studio classes are included in the program fee.
Later in the program we will arrange special practicum classes to help you develop your teaching skills.
For more information and to see if this program is right for you, please contact the studio: Info@ShantiYogaInHamilton.com or 905-962-9642. For Dates & Fees click here | For Teachers and Presenters, click here