I am so glad that some of you are able to participate in online classes. I feel that we are together, (even though we cannot talk) and that moment of being together is so very big right now.
Here are the steps to join an ONLINE class:
- Click on Schedule page.
- Scroll down to a class of your choice and click on SIGN UP.
- This will take you to your MindBody account. If this is your first time to Shanti – you will need to create your account. If you’ve been a student at Shanti Studio before then you already have an account, which you access using your email and a password. If you can’t remember your password, please email me. You will be guided by the system from there.
- The link to a live class will be emailed to everyone who signed up on MindBody on the day of the class one hour before class begins.
- You may be asked to download ZOOM on your device. Simply follow the easy to follow steps.
- Please ensure that you have signed up for your class one hour before the class begins, otherwise you may not get the link. You can SIGN UP to your classes days in advance. Some students have signed up a month ahead.
- Once you receive the link to class, click on it and follow the directions. All participants will have their microphone automatically muted upon entry into class, so as not to disturb people who are already in Shavasana. We begin all classes in Shavasana (except the Yoga Philosophy class).
- You have an option to turn your camera ON or OFF. To access this command, hover your mouse anywhere on your screen and you will see the VIDEO prompt show up at the bottom left. If your VIDEO is off you will still be able to see the teacher.
- Please organize your mats so that you can see the screen. Have a blanket, pillow, towel and belt or scarf by your mat.
- I will take attendance of students, once the class begins. If you SIGNED UP, but could not join for whatever reason, you will not be charged for that class. If you request to receive a recording of the class, you will be charged for that class.
- It might take you a bit of adjustment and figuring out on the first try, but the system is very well organized and runs smoothly.
- Thank you ! See you in classes !