Our next YTT course begins on January 6th, 2021
The hybrid training takes place at The Studio, the Fitness Firm, 15 Plains Rd. West, Burlington (Plains and Waterdown AND online)
We are scheduled to meet:
- Every Monday online, 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm, starting January 11th, 2021
- Every Wednesday, 6:30 pm- 9:30 pm, starting January 6th, 2021.
- One Sunday a month, 12:30 pm – 6:30 pm, starting January 10th, 2021.
You are expected to attend at least one studio class a week.
There will be a practicum sessions set up to assist you in gaining teaching skills.
You are strongly encouraged to join the Yoga Philosophy class with Alex on Fridays (online).
Below are the dates for our Sundays:
- January 10th, 2021
- February 7th, 2021
- March 7th, 2021
- April 11th, 2021
- May 2nd, 2021
- June 6th, 2021
- Since the course hours do not add up to the full 200 hours, students will be expected to also participate in asynchronous self-directed learning (learning that is not real-time with the instructors).
- Monday’s sessions are hosted online through Zoom.
- Wednesday’s and Sunday’s take place in-person in The Studio at The Fitness Firm.
- Masks are worn at all times.
- 6-foot distance is maintained.
- The Studio at The Firm is thoroughly disinfected following every use, so the facility remains clean.
Early Bird tuition is $3200 plus HST = $3616, to be paid in FULL by December 10, 2020.
The full cost for the training is $3500 plus HST = $3955. A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required upon registration to secure your position. The balance of $3455 is to be paid by January 6th, 2021.
- Payment plan is available: $500 upon registration, and 3 payments of $1151.66 paid on January 6, 2021, March 1, 2021 and May 1, 2021.
- Other payment arrangements are possible. Please speak to us in person.
The application process includes a personal Interview and a completed application form with the deposit.
The application process includes a personal Interview and a completed application form with the deposit. To request an application form please e-mail or call Shanti Yoga Studio (905-962-9642). Please feel free to contact the studio and have your questions answered.